The study programme is aimed to promote the acquisition of theoretical knowledge, research and development and to lead students to apply this knowledge and develop their creative facilities. The graduates have a good fundamental knowledge in mechanical engineering and comprehensive knowledge in the study branch (Engineering Technology and Materials).
Since the TUL programmes are recognized by the European Federation of National Engineering Associations FEANI, alumni are eligible for the EUR ING title.
- Polymer and Composite Processing
- Casting, Welding and Metal Forming
- Material Engineering
- Engineering Technology and Materials - maximum number of students that can be accepted: 24. After students' enrolment to the study programme, the Dean issues the final decision about individual specializations.
- Successful completion of a Bachelor's programme of study or Master's programme of study at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering or at another faculty with a similar specialisation
- Successful passing the entrance examination (if the student is not exempt from the duty by the decision of the Dean).
- The applicant must prove their knowledge of English at a level no lower than B2
Diese Universität bietet Studiengänge in den folgenden Sprachen an
Zuletzt aktualisiert am February 18, 2018